Werkstudent im Projektmanagement / Junior Project Manager (m/w)
Für unseren Hauptsitz in Flensburg
We are offering an Interesting starter position, in an international group to get first project management experience in the oil and gas industry and state of the art technology, in many challenging international markets within a young, dynamic and international team.
Short term tasks
- Support the sales team with the organization of our sales projects
- Support the Project Managers during project realization with Internal and external reporting
- Planning and schedule monitoring (consult all departments/contractors and consolidate progress and forecast data into frequent schedule updates)
- Contract administration and cost controlling support. (facilitate documentation and correspondence for claim and cost related items towards client and contractors)
- Verify internal quality milestones and processes to keep our projects in line with our QM processes
- Development and optimization of project management tools
Long term perspective
- Become a project manager for international automation projects,
- Serve as interface between Bilfinger capabilities, contractors and clients,
- Protect Bilfinger business objectives by contract and risk management,
- Take project decisions and manage assigned project team,
- Training on the job and international IPMA- or PMI-certification.
- Technically skilled, (Engineer) automation or electro mechanics, with commercial interests or economical or business study with a technical interest.
- Strong MS-Office, especially Excel skills, planning tools are a plus (primavera or MS projects)
- Self-dependent, organized and self-motivated Team player with analytical skills and keen perception
- Focused on time, cost and quality and capable to work under tight deadlines
- Strong communicator and capable to communicate (verbally and written) in English in an international environment