Werkstudent im Projektmanagement(m/w) Junior Project Manager (m/w)
Für unseren Standort in Hamburg
We are offering an Interesting starter position, in an international group to get first project management experience in the oil and gas industry and state of the art technology, in many challenging international markets within a young, dynamic and international team.
Short term tasks
- Support the PM with Internal and external reporting (Bi-weekly generation of project report to submit toward clients and management)
- Planning and schedule monitoring (consult all departments/contractors and consolidate progress and forecast data into frequent schedule updates)
- Contract administration and cost controlling support. (facilitate documentation and correspondence for claim and cost related items towards client and contractors)
- Verify internal quality milestones and processes to keep our projects in line with our QM processes.
- Become a project manager for international automation and control projects,
- Serve as interface between Bilfinger capabilities, contractor and final client,
- Protect Bilfinger business objectives by contract and risk management,
- Take project decisions and manage assigned project team.
- Build your own network and relations.
- Technically skilled, (Engineer) automation or electro mechanics, with commercial interests
- Or economical or business study with a technical interest.
- Strong MS-Office, espescially Excel skills, planning tools are a plus (primavera or MS projects)
- Self-dependent, organized and self-motivated Teamplayer with analytical skills and keen perception
- Strong communicator capable to communicate (verbally and written) in English in an international environment