Hardware Engineer (m/f/d)
For our office in Deventer/The Netherlands
(fulltime – 40 hours)
Internal reference number 18030
- Overall responsibility for the hardware project results with respect to technical scope, hourly budgets, time, actual costs and QHSE scope;
- Manage the quality of the different stakeholders, engineers & draftsmen, production & assembly, site installation subcontractor(s) and motivate them to deliver a high quality project result for our client;
- Write technical design specifications for the hardware scope, user design specifications, hardware test documentation;
- Develop a technical concept based on the client specifications;
- Able to create, update and change cabinet drawings in EPLAN;
- Able to execute electrical engineering activities, like shortcut and selectivity calculations, cable size calculations, designing of electrical installation following the relevant IEC, DIN-VDE and NEN norms.
- Executing hardware FAT;
- Commissioning activities onsite;
- Prepare, administer and monitor hardware project budgets and schedules and control change order processes together with the project manager;
- Interpret, explain and apply complex rules, regulations, laws and ordinances;
- Develop sound project execution strategy within established guidelines and project constraints;
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with consulting engineers, contractors, representatives of other agencies and others encountered in course of work.
- Graduate of a technical programme at a university or institution of higher professional education;
- 3-5 years of professional experience in hardware engineering;
- Has experience in site supervision within the scope of electrical works and cabling installation;
- Is an experienced EPLAN engineer and able to verify the constructability of the panels following the client specifications;
- Able to execute hardware engineering, write technical design specifications, test documentation, and user design specifications;
- A hardware engineer who always puts Bilfinger GreyLogix and its solutions in the best possible light, in contacts both within and outside the company;
- Decisive, with a proven ability to think clearly and analytically even under stress;
- Keenly interested in new developments in the process industry, computerization and process automation based on integrated systems (PLC, DCS, SCADA) and safety in the process industry;
- Fluent in written and spoken English language;
- Capabilities within the German language are preferable;
- Willing to travel frequently and stay abroad for couple of weeks.
- A inspiring, creative atmosphere of highly motivated engineers working in the food industry;
- Independence and considerable personal responsibility;
- A strategic, long-term business strategy;
- A continuous process for learning, development and growth;
- Good secondary labor conditions and marked confirm salary.