BACHELOR OF ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND AUTOMATION (M/F/D)
AS A DUAL COURSE OF STUDY IN COOPERATION WITH THE BADEN-WÜRTEMBERG COOPERATIVE STATE UNIVERSITY (DHBW)
In a dual course of study, theory and practice are combined. The study phases take place at the Baden-Würtemberg Cooperative State University in Mannheim, the training phases will take place in the training workshop of Bilfinger GreyLogix.
At the Baden-Würtemberg Cooperative State University in Mannheim, you are learning the methods of measurement, control, and regulating technology. The processing of the process data and the process controls are computer-assisted. During the theory training at the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University, the focuses are on sensor technology and the processing of measured values, real-time data processing, automation systems, power electronics, and electric drive systems.
The practice phases offer the exciting opportunity to put the acquired knowledge from the studies into practice. Your job at BGx is, among other things, to ensure the smooth operation of facilities, support customers with their questions and ideas, and to assist the team with the commissioning. You are gaining further practical and theoretical knowledge in our apprentice workshop. We optimally prepare you for your later professional activities with further job-oriented events like courses regarding teamwork, customer-oriented behavior, and professional English.
- At least a good advanced technical college certificate (aptitude test required, Fachhochschulreife or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Abitur or equiv.)
- Interested in electrical engineering and automation
- Affinity for handling of technical devices, machines, and facilities
- High grades in mathematics and physics
- Team-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- High level of commitment and personal initiative
- Friendly appearance
- Good English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The dual course of study takes 3 years.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.