BACHELOR OF MECHATRONICS ENGINEERING (M/W/D)
AS A DUAL COURSE OF STUDY IN COOPERATION WITH THE UNIVERSITY 21
In a dual course of study, theory and practice are combined. The study phases take place at the University of Applied Sciences hochschule 21, the training phases will take place in the training workshop of Bilfinger GreyLogix.
At the hochschule 21 in Buxtehude, you are learning the methods of measurement, control, and regulating technology. The processing of the process data and the process controls are computer-assisted. During the theory phases at the hochschule 21 the focuses are on automation as well as production and process engineering.
The practice phases offer the exciting opportunity to put the acquired knowledge from the studies into practice. Your job at BGx is, among other things, to ensure the smooth operation of facilities, support customers with their questions and ideas, and to assist the team with the commissioning.
You are gaining further practical and theoretical knowledge in our apprentice workshop. We optimally prepare you for your later professional activities with further job-oriented events like courses regarding teamwork, customer-oriented behavior, and professional English.
- At least a good advanced technical college certificate (Fachhochschulreife or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- Interested in electrical and electronics engineering
- Affinity for handling of technical devices, machines, and facilitiesTeam-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- High level of commitment and personal initiative
- Friendly appearance
- Good English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The dual course of study takes 3½ years.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.
when I first arrived here. But my first
few days were really cool and
I immediately knew that I wanted
trainee events are a lot of fun!"
now working in the team GREYLOGIX Industrial IT
we do have the opportunity to
work abroad – that is really exciting!"
treated here. Colleagues maintain
an equal, respectful and appreciative
events in which we participate with
BGx colleagues – that is a great fun
and intensifies the team spirit!"
here at BGx is something I really like."
half year training to become an
industry master craftsman in electrical
engineering. My manager and BGx
appreciated that and supported me!"
as an electronics technician for industrial engineering
the hands-on mentality lets you see
how things actually work. If you are
away on a job, this is where you
learn the most!"
and offers a lot of variety!"
responsibilities right away
– people have faith in you!"
anything better than here at BGx!
I really enjoy being here – not because
I have to, but because I am having fun
and enjoy working with my team."
makes working in this company really