BACHELOR OF SCIENCE ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION ENGINEERING (M/F/D)
In a dual course of study, theory and practice are combined. In a short time, you complete an apprenticeship as an electronics engineer for industrial engineering and a Bachelor of Science in electrical engineering and information engineering.
The study phases take place at the University of Applied Sciences Westküste, the training phases will take place at the training workshop of Bilfinger GreyLogix.
At the University of Applied Sciences FH Westküste, you learn the basic skills in electrical engineering, mathematics, and physics. These are expanded in laboratory courses and workshops. In the study of automation and applied computer science, you focus on the operation of power engineering systems.
The apprenticeship offers the exciting opportunity to put the acquired knowledge from the studies into practice. Your job here is, among other things, to ensure the smooth operation of facilities, support customers with their questions and ideas, and to assist the team with the commissioning.
You are gaining further practical and theoretical knowledge in our apprentice workshop. We optimally prepare you for your later professional activities with further job-oriented events like courses regarding teamwork, customer-oriented behavior, and professional English.
- At least a good advanced technical college certificate (Fachhochschulreife or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- Interested in electrical and electronics engineering
- Affinity for handling of technical devices, machines, and facilities
- Team-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
- High level of commitment and personal initiative
- Friendly appearance
- Good English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The studies and the apprenticeship are running parallel with a total duration of 4½ years. In your first year, you will work on location at Bilfinger GreyLogix. In your second year, you will begin your studies for the Bachelor of Science, which takes 7 semesters. A part of the apprenticeship in your first year will take place in Flensburg.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.