ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN FOR INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
There is no modern production without energy. That is why you as an electronics technician make sure that the electric power flows. This in an interesting, versatile and demanding job! If a system breaks down, you are the knight in shining armor. At the construction site, you provide advice for the customer and always find new and exciting challenges in the variety of your activities.
You will gain your theoretical and practical knowledge in our specialist departments, the vocational school, and also in our apprentice workshop. We optimally prepare you for your later professional activities with courses regarding teamwork, customer-oriented behavior, and professional English.
- Secondary school certificate (Realschule or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- High grades in physics and mathematics
- Interested in electrical and electronics engineering
- Affinity for handling of technical devices, machines, and facilities
- Flexibility, endurance, organizational skills, and assertiveness
- High level of personal initiative, team spirit, and communication competency
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The apprenticeship takes 3½ years. The relevant vocational school is the Eckener School in Flensburg.Stutensee: The relevant vocational school is the Heinrich-Hertz school in Karlsruhe. The exam preparation as well as the exams take place in Flensburg.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.