ELECTRONICS TECHNICIAN FOR INFORMATION AND SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY (M/F/D)
Electronics technicians for information and system technology participate in the development of automations systems, information and communication systems, control elements (so-called embedded systems), signal and safety systems, or wireless systems and support their realization and setup. You assemble hardware and electronic components. You install information technology equipment, configure operating systems and networks, build security mechanisms and set up user interfaces and dialogues. Furthermore, you customize standardized software solutions, program software components as well as interfaces and integrate hardware and software components. You also provide support in case of system failures. At this point, you troubleshoot malfunctions for example through software modifications or replacement of damaged components.
- At least a good secondary school certificate (Realschule or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- High grades in physics, mathematics, computer science, and English
- Interested in working with computers and computer systems
- Interested in economic relations and organizational problems
- Flexibility, endurance, organizational skills, and assertiveness
- High level of personal initiative, team spirit, and communication competency
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The apprenticeship takes 3½ years. The relevant vocational school is the RBZ-Technik in Kiel.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.