BACHELOR OF ENERGY SCIENCES (M/F/D)
AS A DUAL COURSE OF STUDY IN COOPERATION WITH THE FLENSBURG UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES
In a dual course of study, theory and practice are combined. In a short time, you complete an apprenticeship as an electronics technician for industrial engineering and a Bachelor of Engineering in energy sciences.
The study phases take place at the University of Applied Sciences Flensburg; the training phases will take place at the training workshop of Bilfinger GreyLogix.
At the Flensburg University of Applied Sciences, you learn the basic skills in electrical engineering, mathematics, and physics. These are expanded in Laboratories and workshops. In the study of electrical energy system technology, you focus on the operation of power engineering systems.
The apprenticeship offers the exciting opportunity to put the acquired knowledge from the studies into practice. Your job at BGx is, among other things, to ensure the smooth operation of facilities, support customers with their questions and ideas, and to assist the team with the commissioning.
You are gaining further practical and theoretical knowledge in our apprentice workshop. We optimally prepare you for your later professional activities with further job-oriented events like courses regarding teamwork, customer-oriented behavior, and professional English.
- Advanced technical college certificate (Fachhochschulreife or equiv) or matriculation standard (Abitur or equiv.)
- Interested in electrical engineering and electronics
- Affinity for handling of technical devices, machines, and facilities
- Team-oriented way of thinking and acting
- Flexibility, ability to work under pressure, organizational skills, and assertiveness
- High level of commitment, personal initiative, and strong communication skills
- Friendly appearance
- Good English language skills
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The studies and the apprenticeship are running parallel with a total duration of 4½ years. In your first year, you will work on location at Bilfinger GreyLogix. In your second year, you will begin your studies for the Bachelor of Engineering, which takes 7 semesters.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.