INDUSTRIAL CLERK (M/F/D)
THE “BUSINESS MANAGERS”
As an industrial clerk you are taking care of commercial and business tasks like materials management, sales and marketing as well as human resources, finance and accounting. You support any business processes from a commercial point of view, starting with order initiation up to the customer support after order execution. Industrial clerks are working in commercial core areas like marketing and sales, procurement and storage, service accounting and human resources as well as in connection to other specialized departments, commercial divisions, and projects. Areas of application are furthermore sales force, export, and logistics.Today’s tasks for industrial clerks require a business process oriented acting. That is why during the whole apprenticeship you are gaining not only competencies in your main profession, but also cross-functional qualifications. Like for example the use of information and telecommunication systems, in foreign languages, or measures in quality assurance and innovation.
- At least a good secondary school certificate (Realschule (or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- Enjoy social interactions with people
- An interest in economic relations
- Good English skills
- A high level of personal initiative, reliability, team spirit, and flexibility
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The apprenticeship takes 3 years.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.
when I first arrived here. But my first
few days were really cool and
I immediately knew that I wanted
trainee events are a lot of fun!"
now working in the team GREYLOGIX Industrial IT
we do have the opportunity to
work abroad – that is really exciting!"
treated here. Colleagues maintain
an equal, respectful and appreciative
events in which we participate with
BGx colleagues – that is a great fun
and intensifies the team spirit!"
here at BGx is something I really like."
half year training to become an
industry master craftsman in electrical
engineering. My manager and BGx
appreciated that and supported me!"
as an electronics technician for industrial engineering
the hands-on mentality lets you see
how things actually work. If you are
away on a job, this is where you
learn the most!"
and offers a lot of variety!"
responsibilities right away
– people have faith in you!"
anything better than here at BGx!
I really enjoy being here – not because
I have to, but because I am having fun
and enjoy working with my team."
makes working in this company really