IT SPECIALIST (m/f/d)
WITH SPECIALIZATION SYSTEM INTEGRATION IN FLENSBURG
IT Specialists with the specialization in system integration implement customer-specific information and communications solutions. For this purpose, hardware and software components are connected to create complex systems. You plan and configure IT systems. Before a network can be set up, you analyze the individual requirements and wishes regarding the (to be) installed IT infrastructure with your technical, economical, and organizational skills. Besides the systematic error isolation and fixing using modern professional and diagnostic systems, you also set up, operate, and manage the IT systems. You can use your skills in data centers, networks, clients/servers, fixed networks, wireless networks, system integration, and service.
- At least a very good secondary school certificate (Realschule or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- High grades mathematics, computer science, and English
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Assertiveness and organizational skills
- Technical and mathematical thinking
- Interested in working with computers and computer systems
- Logical and analytical ability to think
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The apprenticeship takes 3 years. In case of a previous education a reduction to 2½ years is possible.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.
when I first arrived here. But my first
few days were really cool and
I immediately knew that I wanted
trainee events are a lot of fun!"
now working in the team GREYLOGIX Industrial IT
we do have the opportunity to
work abroad – that is really exciting!"
treated here. Colleagues maintain
an equal, respectful and appreciative
events in which we participate with
BGx colleagues – that is a great fun
and intensifies the team spirit!"
here at BGx is something I really like."
half year training to become an
industry master craftsman in electrical
engineering. My manager and BGx
appreciated that and supported me!"
as an electronics technician for industrial engineering
the hands-on mentality lets you see
how things actually work. If you are
away on a job, this is where you
learn the most!"
and offers a lot of variety!"
responsibilities right away
– people have faith in you!"
anything better than here at BGx!
I really enjoy being here – not because
I have to, but because I am having fun
and enjoy working with my team."
makes working in this company really