IT SPECIALIST (m/f/d)
WITH SPECIALIZATION SYSTEM INTEGRATION IN FLENSBURG
IT Specialists with the specialization in system integration implement customer-specific information and communications solutions. For this purpose, hardware and software components are connected to create complex systems. You plan and configure IT systems. Before a network can be set up, you analyze the individual requirements and wishes regarding the (to be) installed IT infrastructure with your technical, economical, and organizational skills. Besides the systematic error isolation and fixing using modern professional and diagnostic systems, you also set up, operate, and manage the IT systems. You can use your skills in data centers, networks, clients/servers, fixed networks, wireless networks, system integration, and service.
- At least a very good secondary school certificate (Realschule or equiv.) or matriculation standard (Hochschulreife or equiv.)
- High grades mathematics, computer science, and English
- Strong communication skills and team spirit
- Assertiveness and organizational skills
- Technical and mathematical thinking
- Interested in working with computers and computer systems
- Logical and analytical ability to think
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The apprenticeship takes 3 years. In case of a previous education a reduction to 2½ years is possible.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.