PLANT MECHANIC (M/F/D)
WITH SPECIALIZATION IN PLANT CONSTRUCTION IN SCHUBY
Plant mechanics build complete plants/facilities. To do this, they install pipes, pumps, tanks, and instrumentation in the food industry. They prepare their work with technical drawings and work instructions. The individual parts are welded together to piping systems and are then connected through fittings and instrumentation to pumps and tanks. Access platforms are installed to complete the facilities. The welding process is one of the most interesting and demanding tasks. After the assembly, they check if the plant is working properly and put it into operation. Afterwards, they hand the plant over to the customer and instruct them in the operation. Additionally, they maintain the facility, extend its functionality, or even rebuild it according to new requirements.
- Secondary school certificate appreciated (Realschule or equiv.)
- Technical understanding and good imagination
- Affinity for handling of technical devices, machines, and facilities
- Flexibility, endurance, organizational skills and assertiveness
- High level of personal initiative, team spirit, and communication competency
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Flexible working hours
- Flat hierarchies & Scandinavian management style
- Ambitious opportunities for your personal development
- Successful, future-oriented, medium-sized company with more than 600 employees at 23 locations
- Cooperation in an international business environment
- Family-friendly environment with many team and sports events
- Extensive health management
- Employee conditions for attractive products and services
The apprenticeship takes 3½ years. The relevant vocational school is the RBZ-Technik in Kiel.
Then become a part of our team! We are looking forward to your compelling application through our online portal.
when I first arrived here. But my first
few days were really cool and
I immediately knew that I wanted
trainee events are a lot of fun!"
now working in the team GREYLOGIX Industrial IT
we do have the opportunity to
work abroad – that is really exciting!"
treated here. Colleagues maintain
an equal, respectful and appreciative
events in which we participate with
BGx colleagues – that is a great fun
and intensifies the team spirit!"
here at BGx is something I really like."
half year training to become an
industry master craftsman in electrical
engineering. My manager and BGx
appreciated that and supported me!"
as an electronics technician for industrial engineering
the hands-on mentality lets you see
how things actually work. If you are
away on a job, this is where you
learn the most!"
and offers a lot of variety!"
responsibilities right away
– people have faith in you!"
anything better than here at BGx!
I really enjoy being here – not because
I have to, but because I am having fun
and enjoy working with my team."
makes working in this company really