We believe in digitalization
as it gives us many opportunities to reduce the complexity of your plants.
The past years have shown that systems engineering, automation technology and IT are more and more merging together. Due to the possibilities in virtualization and the risen safety requirements (e.g. ISO 27001, IEC 62443), the further maintenance of the safe operation of the OT infrastructure (Operational Technology) is no longer a side job, but a real job. In fact, a variety of competencies has become necessary. Yet alone for timely reasons they cannot be learned and performed next to the already demanding tasks of process monitoring whilst also meeting high quality requirements.
Bilfinger GreyLogix. We bring IT and OT together.
We feel at home in the fields of IT, OT and automation and thus enable our customers to focus on their main tasks by working with highly available and certified data centers. We keep your head clear to focus on processes and adding value.
We set up and operate a large part of your OT in the cloud for you. Aceess is realized via a DMZ and state-of-the-art encryption technology. Important components such as controls and panels are still located in your plant, so they can still be operated on-site in case of a disconnection; thus, an overall operation of the plant is ensured.
Contact us, we are happy to provide you with more information!
Our Services for You
- Operation of the OT infrastructure in a highly available, certified data center based in Germany
- Highest IT safety standards
- 24/7 contact persons
- License and Contract Management
- Patch Management
- Reporting (weak points, system status, patch status)
- Lifecycle Service
- Plannable Costs
- Flexibility and scalability
- Up-to-date OT infrastructure
- Lower complexity
- Less energy consumption (on-site)
- Less space requirement (on-site)
- Higher safety
- Location-independent access (e.g. via smartphone)