Since 2008, the Bilfinger GreyLogix Academy offers a wide range of cost-efficient, customer-oriented training courses. Nowadays, more than ever, interdisciplinary knowledge is required as many areas in the industry are becoming more and more complex due to innovations and further development. In order to ensure that the employees keep a high level of technical competence after the training, it is indispensable that they participate in further courses and training. Investigations have shown that regular training of personnel can lead to a reduction of downtimes by up to 50 % in case of disturbances.
Whether you are a trainee, an operator, service technician, system administrator or a plant operator/responsible for the plant — everyone receives the necessary expertise to execute his assigned tasks effectively and efficiently. The course participants are generally trained according to their area of responsibility instead of being trained according to a fixed scheme. By combining our process, system and plant know-how, we provide customers with the optimal basis for understanding and operating the plant properly.
Our training staff is equipped with both extensive practical experience and teaching skills to ensure knowledge is conveyed in an effective and engaging way.
Depending on the topic of the training, the courses can either take place in your company if desired or in our own training center.
Here are a few possible training topics. If you cannot find a suitable training, please feel free to contact us anyway. We are happy to offer you a suitable training option.
Various basic courses related to the training as:
- Electronics technician for industrial engineering
- Electronics technician for information and system technology
- Electronics technician for automation
- Electrically skilled person for defined tasks (EFKffT) with a main focus of your choice.
This training is an IHK-certificate course (IHK – Chamber of Industry and Commerce).
Advanced training courses:
- Annual safety training for electrically skilled persons
- Testing of electrical plants, devices, and machines
- Power electronics/frequency converters
- Siemens LOGO!, STEP 7, TIA-Portal or PCS 7
- Siemens WinCC or WinCC Flexible
- Profibus/Profinet/IO-Link Basics
- EPLAN P8
- Operator/service technician trainings for delivered customer plants
- Comprehensive interview for maintaining the qualification as “qualified person for testing work” acc. to TRBS 1203