Your safety is important to us
Management of Complexity
We have made it our mission to form the economical and reliable operation of your plant.
Always there for you!
Our specialists support you in case of questions, faults and troubleshooting around the clock.
Everything at a glance!
You just have to give us four details – we promise to take care of the rest!
It is your choice
The basic goal of the on-call service is to provide fast troubleshooting in the event of a fault. During normal working hours, you’ll reach your contact person under the usual telephone numbers. We also have our 24/7 hotline available outside these times. The hotline is always staffed with system specialists who already know the ins and outs of your system.
Our triple-secured on-call service provides support for clarifying and resolving errors, questions, and problems encountered during plant operation.
On-call assistance via telephone
- Support in case of faults & errors
- Support in operation of the process control system
- Support in case of system errors due to hardware and network problems
- Support for questions and problems related to third-party products (hardware, databases, operating systems)
- Support for hardware components (compatibility & firmware status)
On-call service with remote dial-in
- Active troubleshooting and root cause analysis in the process control per remote dial-in by a system specialist
- Repair of faults & errors per remote dial-in
On-call service with on-site service
- Active troubleshooting and root cause analysis in the process control system on-site by a system specialist
- On-site repair of faults & errors
Our on-call service model is particularly characterized by the fact that we can respond to customer calls from two highly staffed and thus redundant call centers. This fact allows us to guarantee 100 % availability. Should one of the call centers not be available or overloaded, the other call center automatically takes over. Our call center agents only need four pieces of information — caller’s name, company’s name, callback number, and a customer-specific code number — to verify that you’re an existing customer. Your call is electronically logged in a ticket system and then forwarded to the systems specialists responsible for your plant.
Our on-call service model is designed in such a way that three employees (standby, backup, emergency service) can receive calls from the call center agent. This ensures high availability and rapid response times. The systems specialist will get back to you promptly and will discuss further procedures for correcting faults and problems with you.